ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to purchases made via the Online Store available at www.mmhygienic.pl. The Terms and Conditions define in particular: terms and conditions of account registration, terms and conditions of order placement and order fulfilment, and terms, conditions, and procedures of reviewing complaints. The following Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of a purchase contract concluded through the Online Store.
The Terms and Conditions are available at the Store’s website at www.mmhygienic.pl and are made available to the Customer free of charge before contract is concluded in a manner allowing its acquisition, reproduction, and storage.
SECTION 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Online Store available at www.mmhygienic.pl is operated by MAZURSKA MANUFAKTURA S.A. headquartered in Bydgoszcz, REGON No.: 382906983, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 9671426392, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, 13th Economic Division of the National Court Register, with the KRS No.: 0000778179, hereinafter referred to as “the Seller”.
- Seller’s contact details allowing the Customer to contact the Seller:
- postal address: ul. Adama Mickiewicza 5, 12-100 Szczytno
- phone number: +48 89 52 55 999
- e-mail address: email@example.com
- contact form on the mmhygienic.pl website
- Placing a purchase order in the www.mmhygienic.pl online store requires:
- a PC;
- a broadband internet connection;
- a web browser: Firefox or IE (version 5.5 or above);
- pop-up windows being enabled;
- an active e-mail address.
- Users of the www.mmhygienic.pl online store are obliged not to post illegal content on the store’s website.
SECTION 2: ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- To place an order at www.mmhygienic.pl the User needs to register an account. Subsequent orders are placed using the same account.
- In the registration process the Customer is required to provide the following data: first and last names/company name, address (street address, house/apartment number, post code, locality, country), date of birth/NIP [TIN], e-mail address, phone number, and a password.
- The account password is confidential and the Customer is solely responsible for any damage caused by disclosing the password to third parties.
- The Customer is obliged to keep the data provided in the registration form up to date as the data changes. The Customer is liable for failure to update the data.
- After logging in, a registered Customer has access to all orders placed in the store.
SECTION 3: PLACING AN ORDER
- Placing an order in the www.mmhygienic.pl online store requires accepting these Terms and Conditions in full.
- By registering an account and placing an order, the Customer accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Orders are placed at the www.mmhygienic.pl online store by filling appropriate forms on the stores website.
- When placing an order, the Customer is obliged to provide (verify) their correct personal data.
- The Seller reserves the right to request additional validation of the Customer’s personal data, i.e. via a telephone call.
- Upon receipt of payment for the order, the sales contract is deemed concluded.
- The order fulfilment procedure begins without undue delay after the contract is concluded.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to fulfil orders which may cause doubts regarding the authenticity and honesty of the personal data provided or of the payment method used, as well as orders placed on an incorrectly completed form, or orders placed by persons in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 4: ORDER FULFILMENT
- Placing orders is possible 24-hours a day, every day of the year. Orders are fulfilled during the working hours of the Seller detailed on the store’s website. Any changes shall be announced by the Seller on the website.
- In case of promotional offers and sales with a limited amount of discounted items, orders shall be placed and fulfilled in the order in which the orders are received until the items included in the sale run out of stock. In cases described in this subsection the Seller reserves the right to set a different order of placing or fulfilling orders, as well as the right to introduce any other additional terms and conditions regarding placing or fulfilling orders. Any exceptions from the principle of universal accessibility defined in the second sentence of this subsection shall be announced by the Seller on the store’s website.
- The Seller shall undertake all efforts to ensure that the items presented on the store’s website correspond to the Seller’s current stock. Should all or some of the ordered items be unavailable, the Seller shall immediately inform the Customer about this fact. The Seller (subject to the Customer’s approval) may waive their obligation by providing a supplement of corresponding quality and application and of the same (or lower) value. Should the Seller be unable to provide a service due to unavailability of goods or should the Customer refuse to accept a supplement, the Seller shall without delay, however no later than 30 days from the conclusion of the contract, inform the Customer about this fact and refund the order in full, and the order or its relevant part shall be cancelled.
- Orders are fulfilled only after the purchase price and the delivery are fully paid for by the Customer.
- The customer undertakes to accept the goods upon delivery.
- The Seller reserves the ownership of the goods until the Customer pays for the goods in full. The payment is deemed valid the moment the amount is credited to the Seller’s bank account.
- The Seller delivers the goods to the Customer with a sales note in the form of either a receipt or a VAT invoice if the Seller received from the Customer the data necessary to provide a VAT invoice and if the Customer requested a VAT invoice.
SECTION 5: PRODUCT DETAILS AND PRICES
- The product details published on the Online Store’s website are an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- The product prices indicated on the Online Store’s website are gross prices given in PLN.
- The product prices indicated on the Online Store’s website do not include the delivery cost.
- The delivery cost is indicated on the Online Store’s website during order placement, including immediately before placing the order.
- The price of an item is the price indicated on the individual page presenting the item at the time of placing an order by the Customer. The price of the item (and the total sum for the placed order) and the delivery cost will be detailed in the order confirmation sent to the Customer’s e-mail address.
SECTION 6: COMPLAINTS
- The basis for accepting a complaint is a proof of purchase of goods presented by the Customer (a receipt or a VAT invoice).
- Complaints regarding mechanical damage of goods caused in transit shall be reviewed on the basis of a claim form signed by the Customer and the deliverer.
- Complaints regarding defects imperceptible upon delivery of the goods or hidden defects apparent during use shall be reviewed on terms and conditions defined by the manufacturer.
- The date of reception of the complaint form by the Seller is the date of complaint submission.
- The complaint should include the first and last names of the Customer, their exact address, as well as the product’s name and justification for the complaint, including a precise and detailed description of the purchased product nonconformity.
- The Seller is liable to the Customer for product nonconformity (physical defects) as well as legal defects. In case the product is deemed as lacking conformity, the Customer is obliged to immediately inform the Seller about this fact (no later than 3 days from the defect arising).
- The Seller shall address the complaint immediately and no later than 30 calendar days from the day of its reception. Failure to address the complaint by the Seller within the above time limit means that the Seller accepts the complaint as valid.
- The Seller is liable for defects if they are found within 2 years of delivering the products to the Customer.
- In case the complaint is found to be invalid, the product in question shall be sent back to the Customer’s address.
SECTION 7: PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data controller is MAZURSKA MANUFAKTURA S.A. headquartered in Bydgoszcz, REGON No.: 382906983, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 9671426392, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, 13th Economic Division of the National Court Register, with the KRS No.: 0000778179.
- The data is being processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (RODO) with the purpose of performance of the contract.
- The data controller does not disclose any data and does not forward the data to any third country/international organisation.
- The data shall be stored for the duration necessary for the performance of the contract.
- The person whose data is processed has the right to access, rectify, erase or transfer their data, as well as restrict its processing or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for performance of the services.
Mazurska Manufaktura S.A.
- Mickiewicza 5
Tel. +48 89 52 55 999
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- In case the Customer decides to cancel the order or if the order cannot be fulfiled due to the ordered products being unavailable, the Seller is obliged to inform the Customer about this fact and to reimburse all payments made by the Customer. The reimbursement shall be made with the same payment method that was used to pay for the order, unless the Customer agrees to a different payment method.
- Every Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale contract without providing reasons for their decision within 14 days from the date of the ordered products being delivered.
To excercise this right, the Customer must send a statement setting out their decision to withdraw from the contract to the manufacturer’s postal address: Mazurska Manufaktura S.A., ul. Mickiewicza 5, 12-100 Szczytno.
The manufacturer’s response to the Customer’s withdrawal from the contract is sent by the Seller to the e-mail address associated with the order number of the Customer. In the response, the Seller informs the Customer about accepting the withdrawal and about the form of settlement, and in case the withdrawal is rejected, the Seller shall undertake to contact the Customer personally in order to clarify the matters regarding the withdrawal.
- Subject to the wording of the second sentence, the Seller is obliged to refund the Customer in the amount that has been paid, ie. the pric of the products.
- The Seller shall reimburse the payments made by the Customer, ie. the price of the products, immediately, however no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the statement of withdrawal from the contract by the Customer. The Seller may withhold from reimbursing the total cost of the order until the reception of returned products or until reception of a proof of the products being sent back, whichever comes first.
- The goods should be returned in an unaltered state. The direct cost related with returning the items as a consequence of withdrawing from the contract shall be borne by the Customer.
- The right to withdraw form the contract does not apply to, inter alia, contracts where:
i. the subject of the contract is a product liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
ii. the subject of the agreement is a product delivered in a sealed packaging which, after being opened, may not be returned due to a health risk or hygienic reasons if the packaging has been unsealed the product was delivered;